How to join
The criteria for membership of EuropeanIssuers are laid down in Article 6 of the bylaws.
The following are eligible for ordinary membership:
- industrial, commercial and services companies of which the equity securities are admitted to be publicly traded in Europe
- entities, including national associations or federations, that represent the said companies and are established in any state in Europe.
Member fees applicable to individual company members are:
- € 1.750 for companies whose capital is below € 100.000.000
- € 2.850 for companies whose capital is equal to or above € 100.000.000 and below € 500.000.000
- € 4.000 for companies whose capital is equal to or above € 500.000.000 and below € 1000.000.000
- € 6.750 for companies whose capital is equal to or above € 1000.000.000
Candidates are required to sign an application form and to agree to abide by our competition policy guidelines that you can download below. Applications to join need approval by the Board of Directors of EuropeanIssuers.
If you want to join EuropeanIssuers, please fill in the form below and return it to our secretariat in Brussels. For any questions concerning the membership, please contact the secretariat.
Please note that members wishing to resign may do so in accordance with the articles of association by giving written notice before 30 September of the preceding year for companies or 30 June for associations.
“Membership Application Form” (PDF format)
“Membership Application Form” (DOC format)
"Competition policy guidelines" (PDF format)